Monday, March 17, 2014

Intro.. Introduction

Hi Hi Hi.... and Hi !!! How are u all doing ? I hope it's fine.
I've posted 3 postings, but yet till now, I haven't got a chance to introduce myself to all of you. (sorry)
My name is Evelyn. You can call me Eve, Evel, Epel, Velyn, and Lyn. But I prefer Evelyn.Also, I'm an Indonesian, living in Medan.
I'm going 19 this August 2014. And I'm on my first year of my university, semester 2, majoring in Psychology at University of Sumatera Utara (USU). Hope that I will get my bachelor degree in 3 or 3,5 years ahead, kay ? God Bless, Amen.
I have one elder sister, and she is 3 years older than me.
I think that is enough for now

Here I will post some pictures of me with my friends from university and my sister.

Thanks and GooodBye..       

~xoxo ( hug and kiss )

1 comment: